Aamna Sharif (TV Actress) was born on the 16th of July, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Aamna’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aamna Sharif below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aamna Sharif|
|NICKNAME:||Kasish, Aamna Sharif|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Aamna Sharif, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on Friday, July 16, 1982. After rising to fame for her leading role in the wildly popular Indian television series Kahiin To Hoga, this actress starred in a less successful series titled Hongey Judaa Na Hum. In 2009, she made her Bollywood debut in the romantic comedy Aloo Chaat.
Family: She grew up in Mumbai, India, in a family of Indian and Persian heritage. In late 2013, she married film producer Amit Kapoor. Aamna Sharif father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aamna Sharif’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aamna Sharif is married Amit Kapoor.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aamna Sharif’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aamna Sharif’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Aamna Sharif zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The Indian tv actress has been alive for 14,936 days or 358,487 hours. There were precisely 506 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 16, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Aamna Sharif was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Aamna Sharif’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Don't You Want Me" by Human League.
On this day in history:
5. Aamna Sharif’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aamna Sharif’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Aamna Sharif was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Aamna Sharif’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Aamna Sharif was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aamna Sharif’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Aamna Sharif’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.