Aaron Peirsol (Swimmer) was born on the 23rd of July, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Aaron’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aaron Peirsol below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aaron Wells Peirsol|
Aaron Peirsol, best known for being a Swimmer, was born in Irvine on Saturday, July 23, 1983. American Olympic swimmer who specialized in the backstroke and finished his career as a three-time Olympian and seven-time Olympic medalist.
Family: He grew up with a younger sister, Haley, who also became an accomplished swimmer. Aaron Peirsol father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aaron Peirsol’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Aaron Wells Peirsol attended Newport Harbor High School, Newport Beach, CA (2002) and University of Texas, Austin, TX (2006).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aaron Peirsol is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aaron Peirsol’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aaron Peirsol’s zodiac sign is Leo
Aaron Peirsol zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The American swimmer has been alive for 14,435 days or 346,460 hours. There were precisely 489 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 23, 1983|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Aaron Peirsol was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Aaron Peirsol’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
5. Aaron Peirsol’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aaron Peirsol’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Pig
Aaron Peirsol was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Aaron Peirsol’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Aaron Peirsol was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aaron Peirsol’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Aaron Peirsol’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.