Abbie Cornish (Movie Actress) was born on the 7th of August, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Abbie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Abbie Cornish below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Abbie Cornish|
|NICKNAME:||Abbie, MC Dusk, Dusk|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Lochinvar, New South Wales, Australia|
Abbie Cornish, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Lochinvar, New South Wales, Australia on Saturday, August 7, 1982. Australian film actress who gained fame in the United States for her roles in Limitless and Sucker Punch. She also starred in the 2004 Australian film Somersault and received praise for her role in the film Bright Star.
Family: She has a younger sister named Isabelle who is also an actress. She dated actor Ryan Phillippe from 2006 to 2010. Abbie Cornish father’s name is Barry Cornish and mother Shelley Cornish. We will continue to update details on Abbie Cornish’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Abbie Cornish is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Abbie Cornish’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Abbie Cornish’s zodiac sign is Leo
Abbie Cornish zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The Australian movie actress has been alive for 15,100 days or 362,415 hours. There were precisely 512 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 7, 1982|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Abbie Cornish was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Abbie Cornish’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor.
On this day in history:
5. Abbie Cornish’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Abbie Cornish’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dog
Abbie Cornish was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Abbie Cornish’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Abbie Cornish was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Abbie Cornish’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Abbie Cornish’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.