Abby Wambach (Soccer Player) was born on the 2nd of June, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 8. Abby’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Abby Wambach below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mary Abigail Wambach|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rochester, New York, USA|
Abby Wambach, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Rochester, New York, USA on Monday, June 2, 1980. Star forward who became the all-time leading scorer for the U.S. women’s soccer team. She helped the team win gold at the 2012 Summer Olympics by scoring five goals in six games and also led the team to gold at the 2015 World Cup.
Family: She was raised with two sisters, Laura and Beth Wambach. She married her longtime partner Sarah Huffman in October 2013. Abby Wambach father’s name is Pete Wambach and mother Judy Wambach. We will continue to update details on Abby Wambach’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Abby Wambach is married Glennon Doyle Melton.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Abby Wambach’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Abby Wambach’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Abby Wambach zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American soccer player has been alive for 15,892 days or 381,413 hours. There were precisely 539 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 2, 1980|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Abby Wambach was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Abby Wambach’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Funkytown" by Lipps, Inc..
On this day in history:
5. Abby Wambach’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Abby Wambach’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Abby Wambach was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Abby Wambach’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Abby Wambach was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Abby Wambach’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Abby Wambach’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.