Abby Wilde (TV Actress) was born on the 25th of February, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Abby’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Abby Wilde below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Abigail Miriam Dauermann|
|NICKNAME:||Abby Wilde, Abigail Miriam Dauermann|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Francisco, California, USA|
Abby Wilde, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in San Francisco, California, USA on Saturday, February 25, 1989. Actress best known for her recurring role as Stacey Dillsen on the television series Zoey 101. She also starred in 2009’s Family of Four.
Family: Her birth name is Abigail Miriam Dauermann, and she and her brothers grew up in Pasadena. Abby Wilde father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Abby Wilde’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Abby Wilde is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Abby Wilde’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Abby Wilde’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Abby Wilde zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 12,450 days or 298,810 hours. There were precisely 422 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 25, 1989|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Abby Wilde was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Abby Wilde’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul.
On this day in history:
5. Abby Wilde’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Abby Wilde’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Abby Wilde was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Abby Wilde’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Abby Wilde was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Abby Wilde’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Abby Wilde’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.