Abdul Kalam (World Leader) was born on the 15th of October, 1931. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 3. Abdul’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Abdul Kalam below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Abdul Kalam|
Abdul Kalam, best known for being a World Leader, was born in Rameswaram, India on Thursday, October 15, 1931. Indian scientist who served as the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. He is popularly known as the Missile Man of India for his work on the development of ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology.
Family: He grew up with three brothers and a sister in Rameswaram, India. Abdul Kalam father’s name is Jainulabiddin Marakayar and mother Ashiamma Jainulabiddin. We will continue to update details on Abdul Kalam’s family.
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Abdul Kalam is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Abdul Kalam’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Abdul Kalam’s zodiac sign is Libra
Abdul Kalam zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 91 years old
The Indian world leader has been alive for 33,395 days days or 801,500 hours hours. There were precisely 1,132 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 1931|
|AGE:||91 years old|
Abdul Kalam was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Abdul Kalam’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1931, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Abdul Kalam’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Abdul Kalam’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Goat
Abdul Kalam was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Abdul Kalam’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Silent Generation
Abdul Kalam was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Abdul Kalam’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Abdul Kalam’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.