Abigail Spencer (Movie Actress) was born on the 4th of August, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Abigail’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Abigail Spencer below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Abigail Leigh Spencer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Gulf Breeze, Florida, USA|
Abigail Spencer, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Gulf Breeze, Florida, USA on Tuesday, August 4, 1981. Actress best known for her role as Rebecca Tyree on All My Children. She also starred in the science fiction action film Cowboys and Aliens. She gained additional fame for her performances in The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia and Oz the Great and Powerful.
Family: She married Andrew Pruett in 2004 and the couple had a son named Roman together before divorcing in 2013. She then began dating actor Josh Pence. The couple later ended their relationship. Abigail Spencer father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Abigail Spencer’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Abigail Leigh Spencer attended Gulf Breeze High school.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Abigail Spencer is dating Josh Pence.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Abigail Spencer’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Abigail Spencer’s zodiac sign is Leo
Abigail Spencer zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 15,457 days or 370,990 hours. There were precisely 524 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 4, 1981|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Abigail Spencer was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Abigail Spencer’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield.
On this day in history:
5. Abigail Spencer’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Abigail Spencer’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Abigail Spencer was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Abigail Spencer’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Abigail Spencer was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Abigail Spencer’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Abigail Spencer’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.