Abigail Walker (Gymnast) was born on the 25th of August, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 9. Abigail’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Abigail Walker below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Abigail Walker|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Spokane, Washington, USA|
Abigail Walker, best known for being a Gymnast, was born in Spokane, Washington, USA on Saturday, August 25, 2001. Women’s artistic gymnast at the national competitive level who competed as part of Texas Dreams Gymnastics.
Family: Her mother Molly signed her up for gymnastics when she was 5 years old. She has a sister named Sarah and her dad’s name is Chris. Abigail Walker father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Abigail Walker’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Abigail Walker is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Abigail Walker’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Abigail Walker’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Abigail Walker zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The American gymnast has been alive for 7,042 days or 169,008 hours. There were precisely 239 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 25, 2001|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Abigail Walker was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Abigail Walker’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated 131,446,664 babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys.
On this day in history:
1609 – Galileo demonstrates his 1st telescope to Venetian lawmakers.
1718 – Hundreds of French colonists arrive in Louisiana; New Orleans founded.
1768 – Captain James Cook departs from Plymouth, England, on his first voyage on board the endeavour, bound for the Pacific Ocean.
5. Abigail Walker’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Abigail Walker’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Abigail Walker was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Abigail Walker’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Abigail Walker was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Abigail Walker’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Abigail Walker’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.