Adam Lippes (Fashion Designer) was born on the 24th of December, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 1. Adam’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adam Lippes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adam Lippes|
Adam Lippes, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Buffalo on Sunday, December 24, 1972. Founder and Creative Director of high fashion label ADAM. It was labeled one of Oprah’s Favorite Things by the TV mogul shortly thereafter.
Family: He was born in Buffalo, New York. Adam Lippes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adam Lippes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adam Lippes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adam Lippes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adam Lippes’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Adam Lippes zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 18,065 days or 433,573 hours. There were precisely 612 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 24, 1972|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Adam Lippes was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Adam Lippes’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Me And Mrs. Jones" by Billy Paul.
On this day in history:
1565 – Compromise of the Nobles in Habsburg Netherlands closes against inquisition.
1814 – Treaty of Ghent signed, ending the War of 1812 between the United States, the United Kingdom and their allies.
1936 – 1st radioactive isotope medicine administered in Berkeley, California.
1943 – US President FDR appoints General Eisenhower Supreme Commander of the Allied forces.
5. Adam Lippes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adam Lippes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Adam Lippes was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Adam Lippes’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Adam Lippes was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Adam Lippes’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Adam Lippes’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.