Adam Rippon (Figure Skater) was born on the 11th of November, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Adam’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adam Rippon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adam Rippon|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA|
Adam Rippon, best known for being a Figure Skater, was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA on Saturday, November 11, 1989. American figure skater known for his gold medal finish at the 2016 US Figure Skating Championships. He came in second in 2015 and also won the 2010 Four Continents champion.
Family: He grew up with five younger siblings and came out as gay in 2015. Adam Rippon father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adam Rippon’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adam Rippon is dating Jussi-Pekka Kajaala.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adam Rippon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adam Rippon’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Adam Rippon zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The American figure skater has been alive for 11,948 days or 286,771 hours. There were precisely 405 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Adam Rippon was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Adam Rippon’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Adam Rippon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adam Rippon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Adam Rippon was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Adam Rippon’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Adam Rippon was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Adam Rippon’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Adam Rippon’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.