Adele Exarchopoulos (Movie Actress) was born on the 22nd of November, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Adele’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adele Exarchopoulos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adele Exarchopoulos|
Adele Exarchopoulos, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Paris, France on Monday, November 22, 1993. Rising French film star who starred in the 2013 drama Blue Is the Warmest Color.
Family: She was born to a Greek father and a French mother. She’s dated actor Jeremie Laheurte. Adele Exarchopoulos father’s name is Didier Exarchopoulos and mother Marina Niquet. We will continue to update details on Adele Exarchopoulos’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adele Exarchopoulos is dating Jeremie Laheurte.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adele Exarchopoulos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adele Exarchopoulos’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Adele Exarchopoulos zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The French movie actress has been alive for 10,212 days or 245,100 hours. There were precisely 346 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 1993|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Adele Exarchopoulos was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Adele Exarchopoulos’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,588,094,837 and there were an estimated 134,310,651 babies born throughout the world in 1993, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)" by Meat Loaf.
On this day in history:
1497 – Portuguese navigator Vasco da Gama rounds Cape of Good Hope on way to first voyage from Europe to reach India.
1926 – Imperial Conference ends, giving autonomy inside British Commonwealth.
1935 – Flying boat "China Clipper" takes off from Alameda, California, carrying 100,000 pieces of mail on 1st trans-Pacific airmail flight.
5. Adele Exarchopoulos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adele Exarchopoulos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Adele Exarchopoulos was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Adele Exarchopoulos’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Adele Exarchopoulos was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Adele Exarchopoulos’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Adele Exarchopoulos’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.