Adenike Adeleke (Instagram Star) was born on the 17th of March, 1995. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 8. Adenike’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adenike Adeleke below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adenike Adeleke|
Adenike Adeleke, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in Nigeria on Friday, March 17, 1995. Instagram star who uses the platform to show off her love of fashion, makeup, and her daily life. She has more than 70,000 followers on her nikos_babii Instagram account.
Family: She has a son who she pictured on her Instagram in July 2017. Adenike Adeleke father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adenike Adeleke’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adenike Adeleke is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adenike Adeleke’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adenike Adeleke’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Adenike Adeleke zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The instagram star has been alive for 10,000 days or 240,006 hours. There were precisely 339 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 17, 1995|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Adenike Adeleke was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Adenike Adeleke’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Adenike Adeleke’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adenike Adeleke’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Adenike Adeleke was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Adenike Adeleke’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Adenike Adeleke was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Adenike Adeleke’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Adenike Adeleke’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.