Adina Howard (R&B Singer) was born on the 14th of November, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Adina’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adina Howard below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adina Howard|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA|
Adina Howard, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA on Wednesday, November 14, 1973. R&B singer who released the hits “Freak Like Me,” “T-Shirt & Panties,” and “What’s Love Got To Do With It?”
Family: She married Sherman Jordan on October 3, 2011. Adina Howard father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adina Howard’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adina Howard is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adina Howard’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adina Howard’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Adina Howard zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American r&b singer has been alive for 17,715 days or 425,164 hours. There were precisely 601 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Adina Howard was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Adina Howard’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)" by Eddie Kendricks.
On this day in history:
1680 – Gottfried Kirch discovers the Great Comet of 1680 (Kirch's Comet/Newton's Comet).
1896 – Power plant at Niagara Falls begins operation.
1908 – Albert Einstein presents his quantum theory of light.
1920 – The Russian Bolshevik army occupies Sebastopol, ending anti-communist attempts to regain the government of Russia.
5. Adina Howard’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adina Howard’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Adina Howard was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Adina Howard’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Adina Howard was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Adina Howard’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Adina Howard’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.