Aditi Rathore (Soap Opera Actress) was born on the 30th of October, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Aditi’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aditi Rathore below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aditi Rathore|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actress|
Aditi Rathore, best known for being a Soap Opera Actress, was born in India on Saturday, October 30, 1993. Earning her first leading role as Avni Neil Khanna in the Indian Hindi romantic drama Naamkarann, she would previously play the supporting parts of Preeti Tiwari in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste and Rachna Akash Mehra in Kumkum Bhagya.
Family: She was born in Bikaner, Rajasthan. She began dating fitness model Shreedhan Singh. Aditi Rathore father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aditi Rathore’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aditi Rathore is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aditi Rathore’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aditi Rathore’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Aditi Rathore zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The Indian soap opera actress has been alive for 10,501 days or 252,036 hours. There were precisely 356 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 30, 1993|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Aditi Rathore was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Aditi Rathore’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1993, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Aditi Rathore’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aditi Rathore’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Aditi Rathore was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Aditi Rathore’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Aditi Rathore was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aditi Rathore’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Aditi Rathore’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.