Aditi Sharma (Movie Actress) was born on the 24th of August, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 8. Aditi’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aditi Sharma below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aditi Sharma|
Aditi Sharma, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in India on Wednesday, August 24, 1983. Indian actress known for her work in Bollywood films like Mausam and Ladies vs Ricky Bahl.
Family: She was born in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, to D. Sharma and Anila Sharma. Aditi Sharma father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aditi Sharma’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aditi Sharma is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aditi Sharma’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aditi Sharma’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Aditi Sharma zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 14,219 days or 341,276 hours. There were precisely 482 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 24, 1983|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Aditi Sharma was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Aditi Sharma’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Aditi Sharma’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aditi Sharma’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Aditi Sharma was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Aditi Sharma’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Aditi Sharma was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aditi Sharma’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Aditi Sharma’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.