Aditya Rao (Pop Singer) was born on the 19th of June, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 7. Aditya’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aditya Rao below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aditya Rao|
Aditya Rao, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Bangalore, India on Monday, June 19, 1989. Indian pop singer/songwriter who rose to fame after collaborating with famed composer Allah-Rakha Rahman on the song “Aila Aila.” The song was featured in the 2015 Indian film I.
Family: He is from India. Aditya Rao father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aditya Rao’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aditya Rao is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aditya Rao’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aditya Rao’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Aditya Rao zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The Indian pop singer has been alive for 12,093 days or 290,252 hours. There were precisely 410 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 19, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Aditya Rao was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Aditya Rao’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Aditya Rao’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aditya Rao’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Aditya Rao was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Aditya Rao’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Aditya Rao was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aditya Rao’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Aditya Rao’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.