Aditya Roy Kapur (Movie Actor) was born on the 16th of November, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 5. Aditya’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aditya Roy Kapur below ↓
|NAME:||Aditya Roy Kapur|
|REAL NAME:||Aditya Roy Kapur|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Aditya Roy Kapur, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on Saturday, November 16, 1985. Emerging Bollywood star who had his breakout role in the 2013 film, Aashiqui 2. In 2017, he starred in Hindi romance Ok Jaanu.
Family: He is the son of former Miss India Salome Roy Kapur. He has two siblings named Kunaal and Siddharth. He began dating celebrity makeup artist Mariannna Mukunchyan in 2016. Aditya Roy Kapur father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aditya Roy Kapur’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aditya Roy Kapur is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aditya Roy Kapur’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aditya Roy Kapur’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Aditya Roy Kapur zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The Indian movie actor has been alive for 13,405 days or 321,741 hours. There were precisely 454 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Aditya Roy Kapur was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Aditya Roy Kapur’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Aditya Roy Kapur’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aditya Roy Kapur’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Aditya Roy Kapur was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Aditya Roy Kapur’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Aditya Roy Kapur was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aditya Roy Kapur’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Aditya Roy Kapur’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.