Adjie Pangestu (TV Actor) was born on the 21st of November, 1969. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. Adjie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adjie Pangestu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adjie Pangestu|
Adjie Pangestu, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Semarang, Indonesia on Friday, November 21, 1969. Indonesian soap opera star most well known for his appearances in the shows 7 Human Tigers and Street Children. His long career also includes the feature film credits Dendam Arwah Rel Bintaro and Jamila dan Sang Presiden.
Family: He married fellow Indonesian actress Annisa Tribanowati in 1999 and together they had a son named Rafi. The pair divorced four years after their marriage and he eventually remarried to Nadia Natasha Al Kalifi, whom he would also later divorce. Adjie Pangestu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adjie Pangestu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adjie Pangestu is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adjie Pangestu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adjie Pangestu’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Adjie Pangestu zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The Indonesian tv actor has been alive for 19,255 days or 462,129 hours. There were precisely 653 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1969|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Adjie Pangestu was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Adjie Pangestu’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Adjie Pangestu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adjie Pangestu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Adjie Pangestu was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Adjie Pangestu’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Adjie Pangestu was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Adjie Pangestu’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Adjie Pangestu’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.