Ado Kojo (R&B Singer) was born on the 12th of December, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 9. Ado’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ado Kojo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ado Kojo|
Ado Kojo, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Solingen, Germany on Monday, December 12, 1983. R&B singer known for his 2015 song, “You Do Not Love Me.” It debuted at #1 on the German R&B iTunes chart, and remained there for several weeks.
Family: He was born in Solingen, and raised in Cologne, Germany. Ado Kojo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ado Kojo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ado Kojo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ado Kojo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ado Kojo’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Ado Kojo zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The German r&b singer has been alive for 14,116 days or 338,787 hours. There were precisely 479 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 12, 1983|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Ado Kojo was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Ado Kojo’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Ado Kojo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ado Kojo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Ado Kojo was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Ado Kojo’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Ado Kojo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ado Kojo’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Ado Kojo’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.