Adora Svitak (Essayist) was born on the 15th of October, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 6. Adora’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adora Svitak below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adora Svitak|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Oregon, United States|
Adora Svitak, best known for being a Essayist, was born in Oregon, United States on Wednesday, October 15, 1997. Prolific youth essayist and speaker who was named to The Huffington Post’s 18 Most Amazing People Under 18 of the Year in 2012. She has gained renown for being a Global Teen Leader, which has entailed her attending various national leadership summits.
Family: She was born and raised in Springfield, Oregon. Adora Svitak father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adora Svitak’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adora Svitak is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adora Svitak’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adora Svitak’s zodiac sign is Libra
Adora Svitak zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The American essayist has been alive for 9,054 days or 217,308 hours. There were precisely 307 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 1997|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Adora Svitak was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Adora Svitak’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Adora Svitak’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adora Svitak’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Adora Svitak was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Adora Svitak’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Adora Svitak was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Adora Svitak’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Adora Svitak’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.