Adrian Lewis (Darts Player) was born on the 21st of January, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 9. Adrian’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adrian Lewis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adrian Lewis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Adrian Lewis, best known for being a Darts Player, was born in England, United Kingdom on Monday, January 21, 1985. Professional English darts player won consecutive World Championships in 2011 and 2012.
Family: He married Sarah Lewis on August 6, 2012; he has two children, Myla and Matthew. Adrian Lewis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adrian Lewis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adrian Lewis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adrian Lewis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adrian Lewis’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Adrian Lewis zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The British darts player has been alive for 13,704 days or 328,908 hours. There were precisely 465 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 21, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Adrian Lewis was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Adrian Lewis’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Adrian Lewis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adrian Lewis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Adrian Lewis was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Adrian Lewis’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Adrian Lewis was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Adrian Lewis’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Adrian Lewis’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.