Adrian Mutu (Soccer Player) was born on the 8th of January, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Adrian’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adrian Mutu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adrian Mutu|
Adrian Mutu, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Cãlinesti on Monday, January 8, 1979. Romanian soccer star who has been widely regarded as one of the premiere strikers in Serie A while playing for clubs like Chelsea, Juventus and Fiorentina. He was named the Romanian Footballer of the Year in 2003, 2005, 2007 and 2008.
Family: He was married to television presenter Alexandra Dinu from 2001 to 2003 and later got remarried to Dominican model Consuelo Matos Gomez in 2005. He has children with both women. Adrian Mutu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adrian Mutu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adrian Mutu is married Consuelo Matos Gomez.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adrian Mutu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adrian Mutu’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Adrian Mutu zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The Romanian soccer player has been alive for 15,400 days or 369,617 hours. There were precisely 522 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Adrian Mutu was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Adrian Mutu’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Too Much Heaven" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
1656 – Oldest surviving commercial newspaper begins (Haarlem, Netherlands).
1790 – 1st US President George Washington delivers 1st state of the union address.
1835 – US national debt is $0 for the first and only time in history.
5. Adrian Mutu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adrian Mutu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Adrian Mutu was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Adrian Mutu’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Adrian Mutu was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Adrian Mutu’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Adrian Mutu’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.