Adriana Altaras (Movie Actress) was born on the 6th of April, 1960. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Aries and her life path number is 8. Adriana’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adriana Altaras below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adriana Altaras|
Adriana Altaras, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Croatia on Wednesday, April 6, 1960. Veteran Croatian actress who was introduced to large audiences with her 2009 film roles in Ninja Assassin and The Countess.
Family: She has two sons, Aaron and Leonard, with her husband Wolfgang Bohmer. Adriana Altaras father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adriana Altaras’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adriana Altaras is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adriana Altaras’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adriana Altaras’s zodiac sign is Aries
Adriana Altaras zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 62 years old
The German, Croatian movie actress has been alive for 22,760 days or 546,242 hours. There were precisely 772 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 6, 1960|
|AGE:||62 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Adriana Altaras was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Adriana Altaras’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1960, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Adriana Altaras’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adriana Altaras’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Adriana Altaras was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Adriana Altaras’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Adriana Altaras was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Adriana Altaras’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Adriana Altaras’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.