Adriana Leon (Soccer Player) was born on the 2nd of October, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 6. Adriana’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adriana Leon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adriana Leon|
Adriana Leon, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Mississauga on Friday, October 2, 1992. Attacking midfielder and forward who made her international debut for Canada in 2012 and joined the Boston Breakers in 2013.
Family: She was born in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Adriana Leon father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adriana Leon’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adriana Leon is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adriana Leon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adriana Leon’s zodiac sign is Libra
Adriana Leon zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The Canadian soccer player has been alive for 10,893 days or 261,434 hours. There were precisely 369 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 2, 1992|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Adriana Leon was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Adriana Leon’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Adriana Leon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adriana Leon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Adriana Leon was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Adriana Leon’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Adriana Leon was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Adriana Leon’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Adriana Leon’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.