Adriana Riveramelo (Journalist) was born on the 24th of December, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Adriana’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adriana Riveramelo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adriana Gabriela Riveramelo Quintana|
|NICKNAME:||Adriana Riveramelo, Adriana Riveramelo Quintana, Adriana Gabriela Riveramelo Quintana|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
Adriana Riveramelo, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico on Thursday, December 24, 1970. Reporter, actress and singer who as of 2015 can be seen hosting the entertainment section of Matutino Express Canal 4 TV. She has been a hostess and Master of Ceremonies for several events, such as Los Heraldo, Premios Eres, Teleton, Furia Musical and Premios TV y Novelas.
Family: She married Gerardo Camarena in 2002 and became a mother two years later with a son named Luciano. She and Gerardo later divorced. Adriana Riveramelo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adriana Riveramelo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Adriana Gabriela Riveramelo Quintana attended Centro de Educacion Artistica (CEA).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adriana Riveramelo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adriana Riveramelo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adriana Riveramelo’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Adriana Riveramelo zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 51 years old
The Mexican journalist has been alive for 18,853 days or 452,494 hours. There were precisely 639 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 24, 1970|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Adriana Riveramelo was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Adriana Riveramelo’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Adriana Riveramelo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adriana Riveramelo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Adriana Riveramelo was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Adriana Riveramelo’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Adriana Riveramelo was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Adriana Riveramelo’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Adriana Riveramelo’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.