Adrien Broner (Boxer) was born on the 28th of July, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. Adrien’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adrien Broner below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adrien Broner|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
Adrien Broner, best known for being a Boxer, was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA on Friday, July 28, 1989. World champion boxer known for his quickness and shoulder roll defense. He earned the WBO super featherweight title, WBC lightweight title, and WBA welterweight title.
Family: He grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio. Adrien Broner father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adrien Broner’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adrien Broner is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adrien Broner’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adrien Broner’s zodiac sign is Leo
Adrien Broner zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The American boxer has been alive for 12,055 days or 289,324 hours. There were precisely 409 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 28, 1989|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Adrien Broner was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Adrien Broner’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Adrien Broner’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adrien Broner’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Adrien Broner was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Adrien Broner’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Adrien Broner was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Adrien Broner’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Adrien Broner’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.