Adrienne Pitts (Photographer) was born on the 20th of January, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Adrienne’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Adrienne Pitts below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Adrienne Pitts|
Adrienne Pitts, best known for being a Photographer, was born in New Zealand on Friday, January 20, 1978. Travel and lifestyle photographer who earned an International iPhone Photography Award in the Travel category. Clients of hers have included Google, HP, Amtrak, PayPal, Audi, Mazda and more. In 2012, she was named Designer of the Year at the PPA Awards.
Family: Born in New Zealand, she would later call London, England her home. Adrienne Pitts father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Adrienne Pitts’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Adrienne Pitts is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Adrienne Pitts’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Adrienne Pitts’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Adrienne Pitts zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The photographer has been alive for 16,262 days or 390,291 hours. There were precisely 551 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 1978|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Adrienne Pitts was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Adrienne Pitts’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Adrienne Pitts’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Adrienne Pitts’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Adrienne Pitts was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Adrienne Pitts’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Adrienne Pitts was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Adrienne Pitts’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Adrienne Pitts’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.