Aferdita Dreshaj (Pageant Contestant) was born on the 19th of July, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 5. Aferdita’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aferdita Dreshaj below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aferdita Dreshaj|
Aferdita Dreshaj, best known for being a Pageant Contestant, was born in Dreaj, Yugoslavia on Saturday, July 19, 1986. Famous for being crowned Miss Universe Kosovo 2011 and for competing for Kosovo in that year’s Miss Universe pageant, she is also known for her career as a recording artist; she released her debut single, “Nese Je Burre,” in 2009.
Family: She spent the first twelve years of her life in Montenegro and the remainder of her youth in Michigan, U.S.A. She was once engaged to Albanian pop singer Shpat Kasapi. Aferdita Dreshaj father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aferdita Dreshaj’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aferdita Dreshaj is dating Jakub Kindl.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aferdita Dreshaj’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aferdita Dreshaj’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Aferdita Dreshaj zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Albanian pageant contestant has been alive for 13,160 days or 315,858 hours. There were precisely 446 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 19, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Aferdita Dreshaj was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Aferdita Dreshaj’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Aferdita Dreshaj’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aferdita Dreshaj’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Aferdita Dreshaj was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Aferdita Dreshaj’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Aferdita Dreshaj was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aferdita Dreshaj’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Aferdita Dreshaj’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.