Aga Dirgantara (TV Actor) was born on the 13th of November, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 5. Aga’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aga Dirgantara below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aga Dirgantara|
Aga Dirgantara, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Jakarta, Indonesia on Sunday, November 13, 1988. Indonesian actor who has appeared in Asal Usul Telaga Biru and Suamiku Tak Pernah Mati. He played the role of Romi in Ramalan Bokis Sebagai.
Family: He posted a photo with his mother to his Instagram account in April 2015. Aga Dirgantara father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aga Dirgantara’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aga Dirgantara is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aga Dirgantara’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aga Dirgantara’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Aga Dirgantara zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 33 years old
The tv actor has been alive for 12,312 days or 295,492 hours. There were precisely 417 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1988|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Aga Dirgantara was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Aga Dirgantara’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Aga Dirgantara’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aga Dirgantara’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Aga Dirgantara was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Aga Dirgantara’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Aga Dirgantara was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aga Dirgantara’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Aga Dirgantara’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.