Aggieandomo (YouTuber) was born on the 3rd of January, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 5. Aggieandomo’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aggieandomo below ↓
Aggieandomo, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Ireland on Saturday, January 3, 1981. YouTube star who is widely known for her eponymous channel’s content. She has gained popularity for her litany of vlog entries, including cooking tutorials, personal stories, and friend tags.
Family: She is married, and her husband’s name is Dominik. Aggieandomo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aggieandomo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aggieandomo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aggieandomo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aggieandomo’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Aggieandomo zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 15,183 days or 364,401 hours. There were precisely 515 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 3, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Aggieandomo was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Aggieandomo’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Aggieandomo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aggieandomo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Aggieandomo was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Aggieandomo’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Aggieandomo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aggieandomo’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Aggieandomo’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.