Agnes Chan (Pop Singer) was born on the 20th of August, 1955. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Agnes’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Agnes Chan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Agnes Chan|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Hong Kong, China|
Agnes Chan, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Hong Kong, China on Saturday, August 20, 1955. Pop star who became a teen idol in Japan with hit singles like “Poppy Flower” and “Splendor in the Grass.” She is also a Doctor of Philosophy who has served as the dean of Agnes University.
Family: She is the younger sister of actress Yi Ling Chen. She married talent manager Tsutomu Kaneko and has children named Arthur, Apollo and Alex. Agnes Chan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Agnes Chan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Agnes Chan is married Tsutomu Kaneko.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Agnes Chan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Agnes Chan’s zodiac sign is Leo
Agnes Chan zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 66 years old
The Chinese pop singer has been alive for 24,451 days or 586,841 hours. There were precisely 829 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 20, 1955|
|AGE:||66 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Agnes Chan was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Agnes Chan’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1955, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Agnes Chan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Agnes Chan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Agnes Chan was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Agnes Chan’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Agnes Chan was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Agnes Chan’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Agnes Chan’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.