Agus Prayogo (Runner) was born on the 23rd of August, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 9. Agus’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Agus Prayogo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Agus Prayogo|
Agus Prayogo, best known for being a Runner, was born in Bogor, Indonesia on Friday, August 23, 1985. Indonesian runner known for his endurance and long distance racing. He is known for specializing in the 300, 5000, and 10,000 meter events as well as the half marathon, all of which he has held Indonesian national records for.
Family: He was born and raised in Bogor, West Java to Prayitno and Supriyaningsih. Agus Prayogo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Agus Prayogo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Agus Prayogo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Agus Prayogo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Agus Prayogo’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Agus Prayogo zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The runner has been alive for 13,804 days or 331,306 hours. There were precisely 468 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 23, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Agus Prayogo was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Agus Prayogo’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and The News.
On this day in history:
5. Agus Prayogo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Agus Prayogo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Ox
Agus Prayogo was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Agus Prayogo’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Agus Prayogo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Agus Prayogo’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Agus Prayogo’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.