Agustin Anievas (Pianist) was born on the 11th of June, 1934. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 7. Agustin’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Agustin Anievas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Agustin Anievas|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Agustin Anievas, best known for being a Pianist, was born in New York, United States on Monday, June 11, 1934. American pianist known for his mastery of Frederic Chopin, Franz Liszt, and Sergei Rachmaninoff.
Family: He largely left performing behind at an early age to focus on being a teacher and a family man. He returned to the stage in 1999. Agustin Anievas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Agustin Anievas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Agustin Anievas is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Agustin Anievas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Agustin Anievas’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Agustin Anievas zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 88 years old
The American pianist has been alive for 32,205 days or 772,933 hours. There were precisely 1,092 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 11, 1934|
|AGE:||88 years old|
Agustin Anievas was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Agustin Anievas’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1934, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Agustin Anievas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Agustin Anievas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Agustin Anievas was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Agustin Anievas’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Agustin Anievas was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Agustin Anievas’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Agustin Anievas’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.