Agustin Arana (Soap Opera Actor) was born on the 27th of August, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 5. Agustin’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Agustin Arana below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Agustín Arana Flores|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actor|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Orizaba, Veracruz, Mexico|
Agustin Arana, best known for being a Soap Opera Actor, was born in Orizaba, Veracruz, Mexico on Tuesday, August 27, 1968. Mexican soap opera actor who is best recognized for his portrayal of Franco Duprís Dávila on the 2011 series Esperanza del Corazón. He is also known for having appeared on the series Que Pobres Tan Ricos.
Family: He married actress Nora Salinas in 2010. Agustin Arana father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Agustin Arana’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Agustin Arana is married Nora Salinas.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Agustin Arana’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Agustin Arana’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Agustin Arana zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 53 years old
The Mexican soap opera actor has been alive for 19,698 days or 472,763 hours. There were precisely 668 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 27, 1968|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Agustin Arana was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Agustin Arana’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Agustin Arana’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Agustin Arana’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Agustin Arana was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Agustin Arana’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Agustin Arana was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Agustin Arana’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Agustin Arana’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.