Agustina Palma (TV Actress) was born on the 11th of August, 1995. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Agustina’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Agustina Palma below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Agustina Palma|
Agustina Palma, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Argentina on Friday, August 11, 1995. First known for her portrayal of Julieta in 2009’s Consentidos, she would go on to join the cast of Disney’s Once as Martina Markinson.
Family: She was born Camila Agustina Palma Espeju to Mauricio Palma and Constanza Espejo. She has a brother named Hernán. Agustina Palma father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Agustina Palma’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Agustina Palma is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Agustina Palma’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Agustina Palma’s zodiac sign is Leo
Agustina Palma zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The tv actress has been alive for 9,852 days or 236,452 hours. There were precisely 334 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 11, 1995|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Agustina Palma was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Agustina Palma’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Agustina Palma’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Agustina Palma’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Agustina Palma was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Agustina Palma’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Agustina Palma was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Agustina Palma’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Agustina Palma’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.