Ahmad Faraz (Poet) was born on the 12th of January, 1931. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 9. Ahmad’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ahmad Faraz below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Ahmad Faraz|
Ahmad Faraz, best known for being a Poet, was born in India on Monday, January 12, 1931. Award-winning poet who became known for his politically-charged works. An acclaimed Urdu poet, he was the recipient of the Sitara-i-Imtiaz, Hilal-e-Imtiaz, and Nigar awards.
Family: He was born in Kohat, Pakistan (then part of British India). His brother, Syed Masood Kausar, was a prominent Pakistani politician. Ahmad Faraz father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ahmad Faraz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ahmad Faraz is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ahmad Faraz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ahmad Faraz’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Ahmad Faraz zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 92 years old
The Pakistani poet has been alive for 33,674 days days or 808,182 hours hours. There were precisely 1,141 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 12, 1931|
|AGE:||92 years old|
Ahmad Faraz was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Ahmad Faraz’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1931, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Ahmad Faraz’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ahmad Faraz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Goat
Ahmad Faraz was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ahmad Faraz’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Silent Generation
Ahmad Faraz was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Ahmad Faraz’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Ahmad Faraz’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.