Ahmed Shehzad (Cricket Player) was born on the 23rd of November, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 9. Ahmed’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ahmed Shehzad below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ahmed Shehzad|
Ahmed Shehzad, best known for being a Cricket Player, was born in Lahore, Pakistan on Saturday, November 23, 1991. Opening batsman who has played domestically for teams like the Lahore Lions. Internationally, he won a ICC World Twenty20 title with Pakistan in 2009.
Family: His father died when he was just a child. Ahmed Shehzad father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ahmed Shehzad’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ahmed Shehzad is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ahmed Shehzad’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ahmed Shehzad’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Ahmed Shehzad zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Pakistani cricket player has been alive for 11,207 days or 268,990 hours. There were precisely 380 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1991|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Ahmed Shehzad was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Ahmed Shehzad’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Ahmed Shehzad’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ahmed Shehzad’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Ahmed Shehzad was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ahmed Shehzad’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Ahmed Shehzad was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ahmed Shehzad’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ahmed Shehzad’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.