Aida Martorell (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 29th of March, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aries and her life path number is 8. Aida’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aida Martorell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aida Martorell|
Aida Martorell, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Spain on Thursday, March 29, 2001. Crowned muser whose lip sync videos to the tune of popular Spanish songs have earned her more than 230,000 followers. Her selfies, style photos, and pictures with friends have also earned her more than 470,000 Instagram fans.
Family: She has a sister named Aina Miranda. She has dated fellow musical.ly star Naim Darrechi. Aida Martorell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aida Martorell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aida Martorell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aida Martorell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aida Martorell’s zodiac sign is Aries
Aida Martorell zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The musical.ly star has been alive for 7,794 days or 187,069 hours. There were precisely 264 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 29, 2001|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Aida Martorell was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Aida Martorell’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Aida Martorell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aida Martorell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Aida Martorell was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Aida Martorell’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation Z
Aida Martorell was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Aida Martorell’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Aida Martorell’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.