Aiko Melendez (TV Actress) was born on the 16th of December, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Aiko’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aiko Melendez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aiko Shinoji|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Quezon City, Manila, Philippines|
Aiko Melendez, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Quezon City, Manila, Philippines on Tuesday, December 16, 1975. Most well known for the long tenure on the television series Reputasyon. She has also led films like Asintado and 1993’s Loving Someone.
Family: Born to Elsie Blardony and actor Jimi Melendez, she has three siblings, Jam, Michiko, and Ericka. She was married to Jomari Yllana from 2000 to 2003. They had a son named Andre. She then married Martin Jickain in 2006 and divorced him in 2010. They had a daughter, Marthena. Aiko Melendez father’s name is Jimmy Melendez and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aiko Melendez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aiko Melendez is dating Mario Claudio.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aiko Melendez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aiko Melendez’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Aiko Melendez zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The Filipino tv actress has been alive for 17,027 days or 408,667 hours. There were precisely 577 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 16, 1975|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Aiko Melendez was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Aiko Melendez’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Aiko Melendez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aiko Melendez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Aiko Melendez was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Aiko Melendez’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Aiko Melendez was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Aiko Melendez’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Aiko Melendez’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.