Aimee Mullins (Model) was born on the 20th of July, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 5. Aimee’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aimee Mullins below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aimee Mullins|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA|
Aimee Mullins, best known for being a Model, was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA on Tuesday, July 20, 1976. Model, Paralympic track & field competitor, public speaker, and screen actress. She became known for her TED conference lectures; her roles in such films as Cremaster 3 and World Trade Center; and her modeling runway shows and sports competitions carried out on prosthetic legs.
Family: She was born in Pennsylvania to an Irish-American family. In 2013, she became romantically involved with British actor Rupert Friend. Aimee Mullins father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aimee Mullins’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Aimee Mullins attended Parkland High School Allentown and Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aimee Mullins is married Rupert Friend.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aimee Mullins’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aimee Mullins’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Aimee Mullins zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The American model has been alive for 16,811 days or 403,468 hours. There were precisely 570 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 20, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Aimee Mullins was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Aimee Mullins’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Aimee Mullins’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aimee Mullins’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Aimee Mullins was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Aimee Mullins’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Aimee Mullins was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Aimee Mullins’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Aimee Mullins’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.