AJ Pero (Drummer) was born on the 14th of October, 1959. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. AJ’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about AJ Pero below ↓
|FULL NAME:||AJ Pero|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City|
AJ Pero, best known for being a Drummer, was born in New York City on Wednesday, October 14, 1959. Heavy metal drummer who became known for his work with Twisted Sister. He also played with Cities, Circle of Thorns, and Adrenaline Mob.
Family: Born Anthony Jude Pero, he grew up on New York’s Staten Island. AJ Pero father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on AJ Pero’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, AJ Pero is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of AJ Pero’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. AJ Pero’s zodiac sign is Libra
AJ Pero zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 63 years old
The American drummer has been alive for 23,173 days days or 556,155 hours hours. There were precisely 786 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 14, 1959|
|AGE:||63 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
AJ Pero was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On AJ Pero’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mack The Knife" by Bobby Darin.
On this day in history:
5. AJ Pero’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as AJ Pero’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||1.7 meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||67 inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||170 centimeters|
|WEIGHT (LBS):||N/A pounds|
|WEIGHT (KG)||N/A kilograms|
6. The Year of the Pig
AJ Pero was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. AJ Pero’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
AJ Pero was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. AJ Pero’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. AJ Pero’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.