Aja Wooldridge (Movie Actress) was born on the 17th of November, 2006. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Aja’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aja Wooldridge below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aja Wooldridge|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Georgia, United States|
Aja Wooldridge, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Georgia, United States on Friday, November 17, 2006. Known for her roles in the films Bad Apple, The List, and Insurgent, this child actress is also notable for her modeling work.
Family: Born in Albany, Georgia, to a family of African American and Korean heritage, she later lived and worked in Atlanta. Aja Wooldridge father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aja Wooldridge’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aja Wooldridge is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aja Wooldridge’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aja Wooldridge’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Aja Wooldridge zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 15 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 5,657 days or 135,788 hours. There were precisely 192 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 2006|
|AGE:||15 years old|
Aja Wooldridge was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Aja Wooldridge’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,623,847,913 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2006, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Love" by Justin Timberlake Featuring T.I..
On this day in history:
1558 – Elizabeth I aged 25 ascends English throne upon death of her half sister Queen "Bloody" Mary.
1800 – Congress holds its 1st session in Washington D.C. in an incomplete Capitol Building.
1831 – Ecuador and Venezuela separated from Greater Colombia.
1855 – David Livingstone becomes the first European to see Victoria Falls, in what is now Zambia and Zimbabwe.
1869 – Suez Canal in Egypt opens, linking Mediterranean and Red seas.
5. Aja Wooldridge’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aja Wooldridge’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Aja Wooldridge was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Aja Wooldridge’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Aja Wooldridge was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Aja Wooldridge’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Aja Wooldridge’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.