Akeem Ayers (Football Player) was born on the 10th of July, 1989. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 8. Akeem’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Akeem Ayers below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Akeem Ayers|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Akeem Ayers, best known for being a Football Player, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Monday, July 10, 1989. Linebacker who made his NFL debut in 2011 for the Tennessee Titans after being drafted by the team in the second round. He joined the New England Patriots in 2014 and helped the team win Super Bowl XLIX in 2015.
Family: He was born in Los Angeles, California. Akeem Ayers father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Akeem Ayers’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Akeem Ayers attended os Angeles Verbum Dei (CA) and Ucla.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Akeem Ayers is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Akeem Ayers’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Akeem Ayers’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Akeem Ayers zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The American football player has been alive for 11,996 days or 287,915 hours. There were precisely 407 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 10, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Akeem Ayers was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Akeem Ayers’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "If You Don't Know Me By Now" by Simply Red.
On this day in history:
1778 – American Revolution: Louis XVI of France declares war on the Kingdom of Great Britain.
1940 – Battle of Britain begins as Nazi forces attack shipping convoys in the English Channel.
1985 – French foreign intelligence agents blow up the Greenpeace boat Rainbow Warrior in Auckland harbor, New Zealand to prevent it interfering with French nuclear tests in the South Pacific. Dutch photographer Fernando Pereira is killed..
1991 – Boris Yeltsin sworn in as 1st elected President of the Russian Federation.
2012 – The American Episcopal Church becomes the first to approve a rite for blessing gay marriages.
5. Akeem Ayers’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Akeem Ayers’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Serpent
Akeem Ayers was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Akeem Ayers’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Akeem Ayers was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Akeem Ayers’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Akeem Ayers’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.