Aki Maeda (Movie Actress) was born on the 11th of July, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 5. Aki’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aki Maeda below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aki Maeda|
Aki Maeda, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Japan on Thursday, July 11, 1985. Japanese actress and singer who played Noriko Nakagawa in the 2000 films, Battle Royale and Battle Royale II.
Family: Her sister is model Ai Maeda. Aki Maeda father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aki Maeda’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Aki Maeda attended Hosei University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aki Maeda is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aki Maeda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aki Maeda’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Aki Maeda zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The Japanese movie actress has been alive for 13,770 days or 330,496 hours. There were precisely 467 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 11, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Aki Maeda was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Aki Maeda’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "A View to a Kill" by Duran Duran.
On this day in history:
5. Aki Maeda’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aki Maeda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Aki Maeda was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Aki Maeda’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Aki Maeda was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aki Maeda’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Aki Maeda’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.