Akiko Fukushima (Golfer) was born on the 29th of June, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Akiko’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Akiko Fukushima below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Akiko Fukushima|
Akiko Fukushima, best known for being a Golfer, was born in Japan on Friday, June 29, 1973. Turned professional in 1992 and joined the LPGA Tour in 1999.
Family: Her father, Hisaaki Fukushima, was a professional baseball player. Akiko Fukushima father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Akiko Fukushima’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Akiko Fukushima is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Akiko Fukushima’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Akiko Fukushima’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Akiko Fukushima zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The Japanese golfer has been alive for 18,170 days or 436,101 hours. There were precisely 616 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 29, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Akiko Fukushima was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Akiko Fukushima’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)" by George Harrison.
On this day in history:
5. Akiko Fukushima’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Akiko Fukushima’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Akiko Fukushima was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Akiko Fukushima’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Akiko Fukushima was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Akiko Fukushima’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Akiko Fukushima’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.