Al Casey (Guitarist) was born on the 26th of October, 1936. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Al’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Al Casey below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Al Casey|
Al Casey, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in California on Monday, October 26, 1936. Member of the Rockabilly Hall of Fame and guitarist for the famed session group The Wrecking Crew.
Family: He lived in Long Beach California as a child. Al Casey father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Al Casey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Al Casey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Al Casey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Al Casey’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Al Casey zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 86 years old
The guitarist has been alive for 31,560 days days or 757,444 hours hours. There were precisely 1,070 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 26, 1936|
|AGE:||86 years old|
Al Casey was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Al Casey’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1936, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Al Casey’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Al Casey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rat
Al Casey was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Al Casey’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Al Casey was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Al Casey’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Al Casey’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.