Al Mahmud (Poet) was born on the 11th of July, 1936. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 1. Al’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Al Mahmud below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Al Mahmud|
Al Mahmud, best known for being a Poet, was born in Bangladesh on Saturday, July 11, 1936. Renowned twentieth-century Bengali poet who won a Bangla Academy Award in 1968. His best-known works include Kaler Kalosh, Sonali Kabin, and Mayabi Porda Dule Otho.
Family: He married Sayeda Nadira Begum. Al Mahmud father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Al Mahmud’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Al Mahmud is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Al Mahmud’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Al Mahmud’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Al Mahmud zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 84 years old
The Bangladeshi poet has been alive for 30,961 days days or 743,083 hours hours. There were precisely 1,050 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 11, 1936|
|AGE:||84 years old|
Al Mahmud was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Al Mahmud’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1936, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1405 – Chinese fleet commander Zheng He sets sail to explore the world for the first time.
1533 – Pope Clement VII excommunicates England's King Henry VIII.
1818 – English poet John Keats writes "In the Cottage Where Burns is Born", "Lines Written in the Highlands", and "Gadfly".
5. Al Mahmud’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Al Mahmud’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rat
Al Mahmud was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Al Mahmud’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Al Mahmud was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Al Mahmud’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Al Mahmud’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.