Alain Masudi (Soccer Player) was born on the 12th of February, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 3. Alain’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alain Masudi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alain Masudi|
Alain Masudi, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in DR Congo on Sunday, February 12, 1978. Congolese soccer player who joined Maccabi Ahi Nazareth in Israel’s Liga Leumit in 2012.
Family: He was born in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo. Alain Masudi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alain Masudi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alain Masudi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alain Masudi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alain Masudi’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Alain Masudi zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The Congolese soccer player has been alive for 16,476 days or 395,430 hours. There were precisely 559 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 12, 1978|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Alain Masudi was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Alain Masudi’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stayin' Alive" by The Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
5. Alain Masudi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alain Masudi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Alain Masudi was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Alain Masudi’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Alain Masudi was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Alain Masudi’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Alain Masudi’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.