Alain Passard (Chef) was born on the 4th of August, 1956. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Alain’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alain Passard below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alain Passard|
|BIRTHPLACE:||La Guerche-de-Bretagne, France|
Alain Passard, best known for being a Chef, was born in La Guerche-de-Bretagne, France on Saturday, August 4, 1956. Head chef of the Michelin three-star restaurant, L’Arpège, which is located in Paris.
Family: His parents were both musicians. Alain Passard father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alain Passard’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alain Passard is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alain Passard’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alain Passard’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alain Passard zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 64 years old
The French chef has been alive for 23,699 days or 568,794 hours. There were precisely 803 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 4, 1956|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Alain Passard was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Alain Passard’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,821,383,444 and there were an estimated 100,628,458 babies born throughout the world in 1956, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1558 – 1st printing of Zohar (Jewish Kabbalah).
1821 – Russian Antarctic expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen returns to Kronshtadt after becoming the 1st to circumnavigate Antarctica.
1942 – 1st train with Jews departs Mechelen Belgium to Auschwitz.
5. Alain Passard’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alain Passard’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Alain Passard was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Alain Passard’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Alain Passard was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Alain Passard’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alain Passard’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.