Alan Ward (Cricket Player) was born on the 10th of August, 1947. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Alan’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Alan Ward below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Alan Ward|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Alan Ward, best known for being a Cricket Player, was born in England, United Kingdom on Sunday, August 10, 1947. Former cricketer for Derbyshire from 1966 until 1976 and for Leicestershire from 1977 until 1978.
Family: He fathered a son, David, who would also became a cricketer. Alan Ward father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Alan Ward’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Alan Ward is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Alan Ward’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Alan Ward’s zodiac sign is Leo
Alan Ward zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 74 years old
The New Zealander cricket player has been alive for 27,307 days or 655,382 hours. There were precisely 926 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 10, 1947|
|AGE:||74 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Alan Ward was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Alan Ward’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1947, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
610 – In Islam, the traditional date of the Laylat al-Qadr, when Muhammad began to receive the Qur'an.
1497 – John Cabot tells King Henry VII of his trip to "Asia".
1675 – King Charles II and John Flamsteed lay the foundation stone of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.
1846 – US Act of Congress passes establishing the Smithsonian Institution, now world's largest museum and research complex.
5. Alan Ward’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Alan Ward’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Alan Ward was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Alan Ward’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Alan Ward was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Alan Ward’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Alan Ward’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.